The 2021 Creativation+ virtual event will be here before you know it! This experience, taking place March 15-19, will look different than what many are used to. However, the chosen platform, Swapcard, will bring together members of the creative industry to learn, network, do business and explore new products and inspiration in a brand new way. Although we won’t be able to meet in-person, this opportunity allows attendees and exhibitors the ability to reach more people and businesses on a global scale and allows us to celebrate creative industries in an unprecedented way.
But what does this virtual event entail and how does it operate? Read below for some tips and tricks to help visualize the Creativation+ experience from a recent Town Hall and exhibitor tutorial.
In AFCI’s recent Town Hall, association leaders Peter Finn, Jim Scatena, and Benjamin Rabe discussed the upcoming event and how the Swapcard platform can be utilized.
What will you receive after registering to Creativation+?
As an attendee, you’ll achieve your 2021 business goals through:
- 30+ education sessions
- 5 exhibit hall access days
- 5 unique networking events
- 100+ exhibitors
- 50+ hours of recorded education content that available for 6 months afterwards for on-demand education at any time
- 5 general sessions
Each day, different networking tracks are offered on a variety of topics and interests such as business, digital content, design, and more. In the past, the event included a panel discussion for attendees at the end of the day. This year, start each day off with a general session that all audiences and members will learn from. Joe Rotella of CreateNCraft kicks it off on Monday, March 15 with a session on agility and leadership. See a preview of his session here!
Swapcard—What is it?
Swapcard is an interactive tool that allows for a fantastic networking experience for both exhibitors and attendees. Swapcard allows you to:
- Plan your schedule with sessions that are of interest to you.
- Schedule meetings with other attendees and exhibitors via video based on your availability.
- Match with others on your profile and virtually connect via private and group chats.
- Attend virtual booths and book meetings times with vendors.
- Bookmark companies, view products and create a wish list of items you’re interested in.
- Better connect retail members with manufacturers in order to have the best user experience possible.
- Enjoy live meeting experiences with others; connect in video chats during sessions and watch together, or connect afterwards.
The Swapcard Exhibitor Experience:
For those exhibiting, the Swapcard platform allows you to:
- Build out your company profile with a video or image as a header, company information, your main product category and subcategories.
- Select specific demographics.
- Include your contact details and social media information so attendees can easily access.
- Showcase your products so attendees can view product information and learn more on what you’re offering.
- Import your staff right into your booth so attendees can send connections and meeting requests to each member of your team, based on availability.
For more insight on what you can expect from this year’s event, tutorials on how to utilize the platform, and have more questions answered in detail, watch the Town Hall here and gain insight on the exhibitor virtual experience here. We’ll see you in March!